The preferred way to get budget Lincoln Continental insurance in Bakersfield is to annually compare prices from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in California.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the things you can control to keep rates in check. Many rating factors that cause rate increases such as getting speeding tickets and a negative credit score can be improved by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Read the full article for more ideas to help keep rates affordable and find hidden discounts.
- Obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can give quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Compare the new rates to your existing policy to determine if you can save on Continental insurance. If you can save some money and make a switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
A key point to remember is to try to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to get price quotes from as many companies as possible. This provides an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Amazingly, the vast majority of consumers have been with the same company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never taken the time to shop around. Many drivers in Bakersfield can save hundreds of dollars each year, but most undervalue the big savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
You may qualify for discounts for Lincoln Continental insurance in Bakersfield
Some companies do not list every discount available very clearly, so we researched both the well known and also the more inconspicuous credits available to you.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies provide a discount for buying a policy before your current Continental insurance policy expires. You may see this discount when you get Bakersfield car insurance quotes online.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new can save up to 30% since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Own a Home and Save – Being a homeowner can save you money because maintaining a house demonstrates responsibility.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver participate in a local driver’s education class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Active Service Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military may lower your rates slightly.
- Onboard Data Collection – People who choose to allow companies to analyze vehicle usage remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
- Driver Safety – Taking a class that teaches safe driver techniques can save you 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Online Discount – Certain insurance companies will give a small break for buying your policy online.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save 10% or more on medical payment and PIP coverage.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you could get a free auto insurance policy, nobody gets a free ride.
If you would like to see a list of insurance companies who offer auto insurance discounts in California, follow this link.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Bakersfield, CA. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local neighborhood Bakersfield car insurance agent
Some consumers would prefer to buy from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get the best rates and also buy local. Buying insurance from neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Bakersfield.
After filling out this quick form, your insurance data is sent to companies in Bakersfield who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. If you want to compare prices from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Picking the best insurer should depend on more than just the premium amount. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- How long has the business existed?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
Which car insurance company is best in California?
Ending up with the best auto insurance company can be challenging considering how many choices there are in California. The company rank data below could help you pick which insurers you want to consider shopping prices with.
Top 10 Bakersfield Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- AAA of Southern California
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
Top 10 Bakersfield Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA of Southern California – 92%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- Nationwide – 90%
- State Farm – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
Lower-priced Lincoln Continental insurance in Bakersfield can be bought both online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not offer online price quotes and most of the time these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent agents.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like policy non-renewal, delays in paying claims, poor customer service or even denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason, finding the right car insurance provider can be easy and end up saving you some money.
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, drivers have reduced full coverage and learned later that it was a big mistake. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More detailed car insurance information can be found by following these links:
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a School Permit in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 70 in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Used Cars in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)