It takes a little time, but the best way to find low-cost Audi TTS insurance is to start comparing prices regularly from companies who provide auto insurance in Bakersfield.
- Read and learn about auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates down. Many factors that cause high rates like inattentive driving and a poor credit rating can be controlled by making minor changes in your lifestyle. Later in this article we will cover tips to help keep prices low and get additional discounts that may be available.
- Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices for many different companies.
- Compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a better price and buy the policy, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
One piece of advice is to try to compare similar limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to compare as many companies as possible. This enables an accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
A recent survey discovered that over 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for at least four years, and practically 40% of auto insurance customers have never shopped around. With the average auto insurance premium being $1,387, Bakersfield drivers could save themselves approximately $500 a year just by shopping around, but they just don’t want to compare rates online.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using these methods. Quoting and comparing the lowest cost auto insurance coverage in Bakersfield is not as difficult as people think. Although California car owners can benefit by having an understanding of how companies set your policy premium because rates fluctuate considerably.
The quickest way to compare rates for Audi TTS insurance in Bakersfield is to take advantage of the fact almost all companies provide online access to give rate comparisons. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details like your job, if your license is active, your education level, and level of coverage desired. The data is instantly submitted to multiple top-rated companies and they respond with quotes within a short period of time.
To start a quote now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Bakersfield, CA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Why you need insurance for your Audi TTS
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Bakersfield, paying for insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
First, most states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your Audi TTS, it’s most likely the lender will require you to buy full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Audi for a lot more money and require you to reimburse them the higher price.
Third, insurance safeguards both your assets and your Audi. It will also reimburse you for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you have damage to your Audi as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your car are definitely more than the cost, especially if you ever need it. On average, a vehicle owner in Bakersfield overpays more than $750 every year so smart consumers compare quotes every year to save money.
Get affordable Audi TTS insurance in Bakersfield with discounts
Companies don’t always advertise every discount available in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list some of the best known as well as some of the hidden discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Bakersfield auto insurance online. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to track when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematic data system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system might see lower rates if their driving habits are good.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less as opposed to bad drivers.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job could qualify for a slight premium decrease with a few auto insurance companies.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Audi could qualify for cheaper prices.
- Senior Discount – Drivers over the age of 55 may receive a slight reduction on a Bakersfield auto insurance quote.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Sign Online – A handful of larger companies will provide an incentive get Bakersfield auto insurance on their website.
- Driver Training Discounts – Participating in a defensive driver class is a good idea and can lower rates if you qualify.
- Distant Student – Children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and won’t have access to an insured vehicle could qualify for this discount.
We need to note that some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though it sounds like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Some of the larger companies that have most of the discounts above may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. A few discounts might not be offered in your area. To find insurance companies that offer discounts in Bakersfield, click here to view.
Buying car insurance from Bakersfield insurance agencies
Many drivers still prefer to go talk to an agent and that is OK! One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is you can get lower rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local insurance agents is still important in Bakersfield.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is sent to participating agents in Bakersfield who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to drive around because prices are sent to you. You can find lower rates AND a local agent. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific car insurance provider, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Two types of car insurance agents
If you are searching for a local insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies in Bakersfield may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
These agents do not have single company limitations so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and find you the best rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your policy is moved internally which makes it simple for you.
When shopping rates, we recommend you compare quotes from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most can insure with small mutual carriers which can be an advantage.
Shown below are independent insurance agencies in Bakersfield that may be able to provide free rate quotes.
- Paul Sheldon Insurance and Benefits Planning
5251 Office Park Dr #100 – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (661) 398-2298 – View Map
- Fox, James H – James H Fox Insurance
42 Bernard St – Bakersfield, CA 93305 – (661) 322-2023 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance – Michaud Insurance Agency Inc
3795 Niles St – Bakersfield, CA 93306 – (661) 633-9900 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company’s rates such as State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents. Consumers often buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand name and strong financial ratings.
The following are Bakersfield exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Megan Waite
4200 Easton Dr #1 – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (661) 327-3486 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Ana M. Arreola
6649 Ming Ave – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (661) 633-2633 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Scott Brown
6501 Schirra Ct #100 – Bakersfield, CA 93313 – (661) 837-4100 – View Map
Picking an insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a low price. A good agent in Bakersfield will have answers to these questions.
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
Auto insurance can get complicated
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so this has to be addressed.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- What is GAP insurance?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Ratings for Bakersfield car insurance companies
Finding a high-quality car insurance company is hard considering how many companies are available to choose from in Bakersfield. The rank data shown next can help you analyze which providers you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Bakersfield Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- AAA of Southern California
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
Top 10 Bakersfield Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- AAA of Southern California
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Quote more and you will save more
We’ve covered many tips how you can reduce Audi TTS insurance rates online in Bakersfield. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the best rates are with a small local company. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper compared to the large companies like Progressive or GEICO.
Lower-priced Audi TTS insurance in Bakersfield can be bought both online as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not offer online price quotes and many times these smaller companies only sell coverage through local independent agents.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be read by following these links:
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Police Officers in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Uber Drivers in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with a DUI in Bakersfield? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Bakersfield Car Insurance for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- Side airbags reduce rollover fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)