The easiest way to get low-cost car insurance rates is to do an annual price comparison from different companies who provide auto insurance in Bakersfield.
- First, read about policy coverages and the changes you can make to keep rates down. Many rating factors that are responsible for high rates such as accidents, traffic tickets, and an unacceptable credit score can be rectified by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Continue reading for more information to help prevent high rates and find discounts that may have been missed.
- Second, compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the quotes to your existing policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your existing policy and submit a completed policy application and payment to your new company or agent. Once the application is submitted, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in your glove compartment.
An important part of this process is to make sure you enter the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from every company you can. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete rate analysis.
It’s a known fact that insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. People who compare rates at least once a year will presumably switch insurance companies because they have good chances of finding a lower-cost company. A recent survey revealed that consumers who compared rates regularly saved over $865 annually compared to other drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If saving the most money on Lexus LC 500 insurance in Bakersfield is why you’re here, then having a good understanding how to compare insurance coverage can help make the process easier.
Many insurance companies allow you to get prices directly from their websites. Getting online rates for Lexus LC 500 insurance in Bakersfield is very simple because it’s just a matter of typing in your coverage preferences into the form. After you complete the form, the system pulls your credit score and driving record and generates a price.
This simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to do this in order to find the most affordable premium.
To save time and compare rates using this form now, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you copy coverages and limits as shown on your current policy. This way, you’re receiving a fair comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in California. If several companies are displayed, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the best insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Your situation is unique.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Are there any extra discounts I can get?
- Will my Lexus LC 500 be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Are car insurance agents used anymore?
Some consumers still prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still choose a local agent.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Bakersfield car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. Get lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, just navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right provider requires more thought than just a low price. Any agent in Bakersfield should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Bakersfield?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- What discounts might you be missing?
Best auto insurance agent in Bakersfield
If you would like to find a local agent, you should know the different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agencies in Bakersfield can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents are contracted to one company such as Allstate and State Farm. These agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are well schooled on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some consumers prefer to use the same agent mostly because of the brand name rather than low rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Bakersfield that can give you price quotes.
- Rosie Schweer – State Farm Insurance Agent
4200 Gosford Rd #103 – Bakersfield, CA 93313 – (661) 396-7961 – View Map
- Saif Ahmad – State Farm Insurance Agent
4025 Stockdale Hwy – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (661) 831-1200 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Lee Hernandez
1801 21st St Ste 3 – Bakersfield, CA 93301 – (661) 327-7761 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
These agents are not employed by any specific company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through lots of different companies depending on which coverage is best. If they find a cheaper price, the agent simply finds a different carrier which requires no work on your part. When comparing insurance prices, you need to include rate quotes from a few independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Most independent agents also contract with companies that do not advertise much that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Below is a short list of independent agents in Bakersfield willing to provide price quotes.
- Paul Sheldon Insurance and Benefits Planning
5251 Office Park Dr #100 – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (661) 398-2298 – View Map
- Lorena Magana Insurance Agency, Inc.
4141 Ming Ave – Bakersfield, CA 93309 – (559) 783-9550 – View Map
- Covermax Insurance Agency Inc.
1910 E California Ave – Bakersfield, CA 93307 – (661) 363-0645 – View Map
Once you have answers to your satisfaction for all questions you ask as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have just found an insurance agency that is a good match to adequately provide insurance. Just understand that policyholders can terminate your policy any time you want so don’t assume you are locked into your new company with no way to switch.